Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thor's day Thursday

Cross the rainbow bridge Bifrost and enter the nine worlds of Asgard!
 

The city of Asgard is home to the Asgardians and the royal family, lead by Odin. 


Here is a look at three of the more noble and notorious Asgardians.

Odin, All-Father and Lord of Asgard
 
marvel.com/universe/Odin

Thor, mighty champion and defender of Asgard and Earth
marvel.com/universe/Thor

Loki, Trickster and Lord of Mischief
http://marvel.com/universe/Loki


My knowledge of Thor, his family and adventures is limited so I included the Marvel Comics web address for them. I haven't read many Thor comics, other than the great Walt Simonson issues and that hasn't been recently.

I thought the Thor movie starring Chris Hemsworth was fantastic! That's kind of why I did this post. With all the buzz about the movie I wanted to show what the characters, at one time, looked like in the comics.













No comments:

Post a Comment