Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dear Santa - X-Men action figures from Toy Biz

I want this!

If this was 1991, these X-Men action figures would be at the top of my Christmas wishlist.

Action feature - sort of similar to what DC's Super Powers Collection had in the 80's.

I got my first one from Kay-Bee Toy at Antioch North Mall in Kansas City, MO. When I called to ask what figures they had, the clerk pronounced it Mag-NET-o. I always thought of it as Mag-NEET-o.

Poor Magneto. His "action feature" was little magnets in his hands. Not much action-y about that.

I loved that the lightening bolt on Storms chest, and Cyclops' visor lit up.
- Colossus came with a barbell weight thing that he tossed
- Archangel had wing with removed tips
- Wolverine had retractable claws
- Apocalypse had little leg extenders that made him taller
- Nightcrawler had the posable-ish tail
I don't remember what Juggernaut's lame action feature was

















No comments:

Post a Comment